Join KeyData, ViaRail, and Akamai on this education seminar on the Power of PAM, IAM, and CIAM
Take this opportunity to learn about “Best Practices” and network with your peers and industry experts on the cutting edge of PAM, IAM and CIAM governance and implementation.
This seminar is being hosted by KeyData Associates, the Canadian leader in the PAM, IAM and CIAM space, having successfully deployed well over 100 PAM, IAM and CIAM programs in some of the largest companies across Canada (and in the US as well). Learn how ViaRail, supported by KeyData’s IAM professional services, successfully delivered a multi-phase, multi-year end-to-end identity governance program. Learn how CIAM can accelerate your digital transformation and how PAM can protect your new perimeter and prevent cyber breaches.
Network with your peers as well as leading PAM/IAM/CIAM architects and learn:
- A successful case study on a full implementation of an IAM program
- The key differences between IAM and CIAM and why it is an essential part of any digital transformation program
- Tools, techniques, and methods used by attackers to steal sensitive data, takeover networks, and customer accounts
- How to get started with a Privileged access security program that integrates easily with your existing on-prem and cloud infrastructure, SaaS applications, and security management tools
- Key questions to ask when planning your PAM/IAM/CIAM deployment
- Industry-leading Best Practices for IAM, PAM and CIAM
For the detailed Agenda, please click HERE.
Attendance is by invitation only and seating is limited. Register now to save your seat. Should you have any questions about this invitation, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Date and Time: Thursday, November 28, 2019 (7:30-11:00am)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal - 1228 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC H3G 1H6