The Importance of Identity Controls in Preventing Ransomware for Healthcare Institutions - Roundtable Presented by KeyData and Mandiant.
This event has ended. Get in touch to learn more about the discussion and where to start your IAM journey.
Date: Oct 20, 2022
Time: 11am – 12pm ET
- Brian Read, CTO, KeyData
- Sean Landicho, Partner, KeyData
- Kevin Vadnais, Managing Consultant, Mandiant
Healthcare continues to be among the most targeted industries by cybercriminals. Globally, ransomware attacks have increased by 94% in 2021 compared to 2020 have led to cancelled surgeries, missed appointments, rendered diagnostic tools useless, and crippled emergency rooms at a time when the system is already stretched and stressed. That’s the reality of a modern healthcare cyber-attack and it’s happening with more frequency and greater severity across North America.
Join KeyData and Mandiant for an interactive session to understand the healthcare cyberthreat landscape and how effective identity and access management practices can help prevent and limit ransomware and cyber incidents as part of your zero trust strategy. Your key takeaways:
- An understanding of how Ransomware has evolved over the past 24 months
- Some real-world examples of Ransomware attacks to help your organization visualize the extent of the threat
- Strategic and tactical tips to jump starting your identity program to combat ransomware
Learn how you can meet your strategic objectives and choose the best of breed identity services and solutions.
Please note this event will not be recorded.
Reference: Sophos Whitepaper May 2022