SailPoint Solution ArchitectApply Now
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premises and cloud-based.
KeyData is a recognized leader in advisory, strategy and professional services specializing in:
· Identity and Access Management
· Operational Risk Management
· Information Security Management
KeyData is a trusted advisor to clients from Fortune 500 to Fortune 2,000 companies, serving a broad range of industry sectors: financial, all levels of government, energy, telecom, technology, services, retail, utilities, and healthcare. Our assignments are complex, but our pragmatic approach reduces complexity and focuses on maximizing business value delivery and the timely mitigation of operational risks. Our in-depth expertise, along with the use of leading-edge methodologies and practices combine to achieve successful results for our clients.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
Location: Toronto, Ontario (currently remote during pandemic)
- Design, integration and deployment of IAM products in client environments.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and technical design of IAM solution
- Communicating to client what are standard OOTB requirements and what requires customization
- Communicating to developers what is needed and overseeing development work
- Java development capability would be an asset but not mandatory
- Communicating to clients on aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- 10+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience in gathering IAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
- 3+ hands on experience with SailPoint.
- Strong experience in public/private cloud, container based solutions and modern IT infrastructure
- Practical experience with major Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of security applications, specifically around identity management and account creation/maintenance, as well as 3rd party IAM offerings
- Working knowledge of directories including Active Directory, Azure AD (cloud), HR systems, ITSM solutions, PAM solutions.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- French speaking (desirable)
- Security clearance (preferred)