Information Technology Project ManagerApply Now
We currently have an opening for the role of IT Project Manager in our fast-growing, Cyber Security, technology services company! If you're passionate about working in an environment where you can experience accelerated growth, development and a high impact, this role is for you!
Location: Canada (preferably Ottawa or Montreal)
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premise and cloud-based.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management leading software development projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management service delivery management
- Experience managing large and complex SailPoint /CyberArk (preferred) enterprise wide IAM implementations
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Excellent oral and writing skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Solid experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision managing
- Knowledge of and experience with security regulations, standards, and processes
- French speaking
- Security clearance (required or to be attained shortly after being hired)
- Agile Project Management experience
- Prepare project plans including scheduling, costs, and resources
- Provide expert technical leadership, guidance, and oversight to highly complex, diverse, visible, and enterprise-wide information technology initiatives
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Assess and facilitate resolution of all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Facilitate the creation of project scope and deliverables
- Provide updates to relevant business stakeholder
- Identify and manage interdependencies within your project and to other projects/programs
- Track milestones and deliverables using MS Project and other appropriate tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in; Project Management, Information Technology, or a related field
- PMP Certification is preferred