Executive Assistant/Office ManagerApply Now
We currently have an opening for the role of Executive Assistant/Office Manager in our fast-growing, Cyber Security, technology services company! If you're passionate about working in an environment where you can experience accelerated growth, development and a high impact, this role is for you!
Location: Toronto, Ontario (currently remote during pandemic)
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premise and cloud-based.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
- Previous Office Administration experience (Minimum 3 years). Education in Office Administration an asset
- Proven attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Strong relationship building and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get things done
- Ability to exercise discretion, maintain confidential information and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and keep things on track
- Ability to balance fun with a high personal bar for performance
- Flexibility and enthusiasm. Team player, adaptable, perseverant, and strong work ethic
- Versed with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- French language an asset
- Organize, plan and lead day-to-day operations
- Assist the CEO and leadership team with administrative and operational duties that contribute to the overall success of the company
- Coordinate onboarding/off-boarding of new staff
- Work closely with the leadership team to fill open positions efficiently and effectively when required
- Maintain and build company culture by initiating creative initiatives and partnering with various members of the company – e.g., schedule and organize company events and social gatherings
- Warmly welcome guests when they arrive at our space
- Ensuring staff adherence to office procedures
- Maintenance of supply inventory and arranging service of office equipment
- Provide support to the team as required
- Other tasks as required