Director of MarketingApply Now
We currently have an opening for the role of Director of Marketing in our fast-growing Cyber Security technology services, company! If you're passionate about working in an environment where you can experience accelerated growth, development and a high impact, this role is for you!
ABOUT KEY DATA:
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premise and cloud-based.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
- Develop and execute the end to end marketing strategy, including PR and Awareness, demand generation and sales enablement strategies.
- Facilitate and work with a team to develop and hone the POV and message for each solution and targeted personas.
- Leverage messaging as the standard input to designing and developing all marketing and enablement materials
- Oversee all aspects of event planning and management
- Develop and execute the campaign strategy
- Enhance brand awareness, through content and speaking engagements
- Leverage that content to drive digital campaigns i.e. blogs, social media, SEO, email campaigns, etc., and drive website traffic
- Manage one direct report plus inside sales team
- Managed Inside sales to develop integrated call campaigns to produce highly qualified leads
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics
- Working closely with technology partners to develop joint lead gen campaigns
- Driving successful lead generation to meet quota (MQL to SQL) via social media, events, website design, campaigns, etc.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the high tech and/security market
- Big plus to have banking sector or other regulated industries knowledge/experience
- 2+ years in event planning and management
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably MBA, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or relevant work experience
- In-depth experience in development and launch of effective marketing campaigns
- Experience in graphic design, branding, lead generation, website design
- Developed content strategy and wrote both corporate and customer-facing technical materials
- Experience creating and editing written content for a variety of marketing and communications channels, including media, website, email/e-blasts and social media
- Experience in working effectively with technology partners to develop joint marketing and lead gen campaigns
- Superior writing skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Good technical expertise. Security background is an asset
- Strong relationship building and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get things done
- Experience in managing budgets efficiently and advising on best marketing practices
- Willingness and ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
- using a CRM system to measure and monitor pipeline impact: 3 years (Preferred)
- working in the high tech or security space as a marketer: 3 years (Preferred)
- doing digital marketing campaigns: 3 years (Preferred)
- experience in running effective lead gen campaigns and converting leads to sales opportunities
- design and execution of major demand generation campaigns: 3 years (Preferred)
- writing press releases, brochures or blogs: 3 years (Preferred)