API Gateway DeveloperApply Now
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premises and cloud-based.
KeyData is a recognized leader in advisory, strategy and professional services specializing in:
- Identity and Access Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Information Security Management
KeyData is a trusted advisor to clients from Fortune 500 to Fortune 2,000 companies, serving a broad range of industry sectors: financial, all levels of government, energy, telecom, technology, services, retail, utilities, and healthcare. Our assignments are complex, but our pragmatic approach reduces complexity and focuses on maximizing business value delivery and the timely mitigation of operational risks. Our in-depth expertise, along with the use of leading-edge methodologies and practices combine to achieve successful results for our clients.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in CA API Management Gateway
- Working experience in SCIM Services in API GW
- Experience in configuring various Authentication and authorization Services (SAML 2.0, OAuth and OpendID)
- Experience in installation and configurations of CA API Management Gateway
- Experience in configuring various Assertion in API GW while connecting to various backend systems (Oracle DB, CA SiteMinder, SOAP/REST)
- Experience in XML processing/technologies (XSD, XSLT, SAML 2.0, WSDL, WADL)
- Experience in XML Transformation (SOAP to JSON and vice versa)
- Experience in exposing JAVA Web services (SOAP & REST) via APIGW
- Hands on experience in Windows, UNIX , complex Shell scripts and PERL scripting and PL/SQL
- Working experience in Web Server (Apache), Application server (Weblogic, IIS, Tomcat and JBoss)
- Good understanding of various n/w elements: DNS, Load balancer and Firewall etc
- Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
Nice to have:
- Sound knowledge in JAVA/J2EE development platform
- Sound Knowledge in CA SiteMinder, IdentityMinder and Directory