Talent SourcerApply Now
ABOUT KEY DATA:
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premise and cloud-based.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Come join us, you’re key to our success!
- Ability to source, engage and build pipeline of candidates using different recruitment channels such as (LinkedIn, Indeed etc.) Maintains candidate pipelines for evergreen and hard to fill roles.
- Creates talent maps to better understand the competitive landscape of the market for key roles. Uses creative strategies to attract hard to fill roles.
- Support Talent team in interview coordination and scheduling
- Manages full cycle recruitment for junior positions including intake meetings, sourcing, recruitment admin, stakeholder management, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation.
- Responsible for metrics and reporting such as pipeline analysis and conversion rates. Leverages tools such as GEM and Linkedin to provide recommendations to Talent Manager on recruitment tactics.
- Analyzes recruitments trends and insights to help build talent strategy and influence hiring managers on offer decisions
- Assist with various recruitment projects and events as needed i.e job fair events, lunch and learns, and campus events
- 1+ years of sourcing experience, working with technical roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company is considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.