KeyData is looking for a front-end web developer to join our growing team of Identity and Access Management (IAM) gurus and fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment. The ideal candidate helps to support our clients and implementation experts by using their creative skillset and unparalleled problem-solving abilities to provide solutions to today’s tough identity challenges.
You are a strong written and verbal communicator, who possesses excellent attention to detail, good technical knowledge, and the ability to work with all personality types, to help navigate the complexities of technology implementations. As an Analyst or Consultant, you have a keen interest in IT Security and security technologies and will work directly with clients.
- Support requirements gathering, analysis and deployments of IAM solutions.
- Build / customize front-end web components for IAM technologies, with the end-user in mind
- Support documentation of business requirements, functional requirements, technical design documents etc. as required
- Communicate to clients and others regarding aspects of both the solution and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Assist with managing project scope, schedule, and related documentation.
- Maintain a strong client-focus, possess time management skills and strive to provide service excellence.
Must Have Qualifications
- Legally available to work in Canada
- College or University diploma with a background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology and Security, or equivalent practical experience
- Good understanding of front-end web development, including aspects of UI/UX design, consideration for accessibility, as well as security
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Excellent academic achievement record, as well as demonstrated leadership skills, especially the ability to work effectively with team members or independently
- Familiarity with systems development and the SDLC including knowledge of business requirements and technical requirements development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills when working with clients, with strong attention to detail, presentation, and clarity
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and communicate resolutions to client issues
- Strong competency with the Microsoft Office productivity suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and an eye for design
- Working knowledge of application authentication and authorization
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Understanding of OAuth, SAML, and other application authentication mechanisms
- Experience as part of an enterprise software company, security consulting or systems integrator
- Knowledge or practical experience of information systems (operating systems, databases, directory systems) and familiarity with access control
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and technology components
- Hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD pipeline automation tools (Azure, GitLab, etc.)
- Previous participation with an Agile delivery team
- Previous experience delivering a software product from inception to go-live
- Knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, especially Java is a huge plus!
- Familiarity with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday)
- Experience with QA duties (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience