The Marketing Specialist reports to the Senior Director, Marketing
SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER:
At KeyData, our vision is to be the Global Leader in delivering Identity strategies and solutions to protect and secure our clients and their digital transformation initiatives.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience with every interaction. We strive to offer pragmatic advice that will help organizations protect their assets and maintain a safe and secure environment in which to operate.
Join #teamKeyData to make an I.M.P.A.C.T. on our company’s growth.
I - Integrity, transparency, and consistency.
M - Mastering skills, knowledge, and ourselves.
P - Professional and respect for people.
A - Accountable and responsible for our actions.
C - Courageous and vulnerable with our interactions.
T - Trust and commitment to our customers.
With over 16 years of experience, KeyData is a recognized North American leader in cybersecurity and identity services, specializing in IAM, CIAM, PAM, and Cloud Security Management (consulting, integration, and managed services) for both on-premise and cloud-based.
Location: Toronto, Ontario (currently remote during pandemic)
We are seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial, creative, and out-of-the-box thinker who is excited about everything marketing, sales, and technology (bonus if you love cybersecurity). If you have at least a couple of years of experience in marketing and sales, but would like to learn and grow with a company that is in hyper growth, then we want to meet you! We would be excited for you to join the Marketing & Alliances team so that you can help oversee marketing efforts of our company, working alongside our Senior Director, Marketing and strategic technology partners.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for driving marketing programs and campaigns to build brand awareness and increase lead generation. You will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all marketing strategies and communication. You will get an opportunity to work on branding, content marketing, and campaigns across social media and digital platforms, as well as partner marketing.
We seek a determined, creative, and highly organized team member to join us for this exciting marketing and partner-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of working experience, in related field is preferred
- Preferred studies with focus on Marketing, Management, and/or Economics
- Good knowledge of business and marketing strategy and marketing disciplines
- Experience in marketing disciplines: customer evangelism, lifecycle nurturing, PR, events, partner, channel, content, direct/email, paid, social media, analytics and analysis, web/digital, SEO
- Experience in business development activities (social selling, cold calling), a plus
- Experience in Sales Navigator, content management system, a plus
- Deadline oriented and analytical person
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver, who is not afraid to offer your ideas and knows how to support them
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Previous experience of working in B2B Technology industry, preferred
- Knowledge of or interest in the cybersecurity industry, preferred
- You thrive in an evolving environment where change is the only constant
- Experience with business productivity tools (Office365), CRM (NetSuite), and marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Constant Contact), preferred
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (Partners, Sales) and external vendors and agencies (Creative Agencies, Product Vendors)
- Work with strategic technology partners to maximize marketing development funds (MDF) and Partner co-op in support of the marketing business plan and to ensure co-marketing targets are met
- Responsible for execution of all co-marketing projects between the organization and the channel partners with clear targets and accountabilities for assigned vendor partners
- Ensures execution of Channel Sales Enablement activities including training for Sales and Marketing teams
- Establish KeyData as a thought leader in the Canadian Identity Security eco-system, by planning and executing go-to-market strategies that include but not limited to: website updates, brochure creation, case study creation, digital marketing, social media campaigns, events, branding refresh, etc.
- 10% of the time, you are responsible for business development activities to drive strategic opportunities for the business: cold calls, social selling using sales navigator
- Responsible for upkeeping the customer contact data on NetSuite CRM
- Use marketing best practices for digital marketing (automation, email, CASL)
- Provide direct Manager and wider team with insights and success metrics including customer and partner experiences
- 15% time travelling may be required after pandemic.