This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical developer lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) products in client environments.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Thought leader in CIAM
- Provide expert technical leadership, guidance and oversight
- Design, integration and deployment of CIAM products in client environments
- Requirements gathering, analysis and technical design of CIAM solution
- Rapid prototyping to obtain client feedback on design and approach
- Communicating to clients on aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level.
- Develop and drive adoption of best practices
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, budget, resource, status and documentation
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- 10+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- 7+ years hands on experience with IAM.
- 7+ years’ experience in gathering IAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
- 3+ years’ experience IAM in the public/private cloud
- Experience defining CIAM strategies and roadmaps for clients
- Experience architecting and implementing IAM solution
- Experience managing and leading technical teams
- Strong working knowledge of OpenID Connect, 2FA/MFA, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD (cloud), AWS IAM, AD Connect, AWS IAM, HR systems, ITSM solutions, PAM solutions
- Excellent communication skills and extensive. Experience presenting to directors and c-level stakeholders
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- French speaking (preferred)
- Security clearance (preferred)
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. CISSP certification is a plus.
- PMP certified (preferred)
Travel will be required 10-15% of time.