This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical developer lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM) products in client environments.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Installation, integration and customization of Identity and Access Management (IAM) software products in client environments.
- Developing Java custom code, custom connectors and interfaces with other enterprise or cloud-based systems like SAP and ServiceNow
- Communicating to clients and others about aspects of the product and about the implementation at the technical and/or functional level.
- Developing use cases, testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Interfacing with the client for requirements, customizations, product functionality and feedback
- Leading demos of configurations and customizations and general product OOTB features
- Preparing technical and user documentation
- 5+ years experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software development and implementation experience.
- 3+ hands on experience with SailPoint.
- Extensive knowledge of security applications, specifically around identity management and account creation/maintenance, as well as 3rd party IAM offerings
- Working knowledge of SailPoint IIQ or other Identity Management suites and directories including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- 3+ years of experience in the design of IAM connectors
- 3+ years experience with the configuration and customization of IAM products
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
- Experience with identity management provisioning systems, in particular Sun IdM
- Familiarity with Roles Based Access Control.
- English language proficiency required
- Good communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with business requirement, design and documentation of IAM products.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Bachelor degree in engineering, software engineering is required
- French speaking (preferred)
- Security clearance