This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Privileged Access Management (PAM) products in client environments. Work remotely. Employee relocation is not needed.
Terms of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent
Special Note: No contractors will be accepted.
Location: Toronto or Ottawa
Who We Are: KeyData (www.keydata.ca) is a leader in cybersecurity services, offering consulting/advisory services, systems integration services, managed services, and training services. KeyData specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) and assessments focused on regulatory compliance requirements and best practices. We work with a broad range of Fortune 500 clients across all industry sectors, including but not limited to financial, insurance, healthcare, government, telecom, energy, and power.
- Define, design, develop, and implement PAM solutions (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify and others) for complex enterprise organizations, from hardware needs to installation and configuration of the tool
- Act as the lead and be the go-to resource in regards to all components of Privileged Access Management for our customers, including discussions on technical concepts, designs and interdependencies, assessments and advisory
- Collaborate with clients to implement the management of credentials, and lead dialogue with system administrators and application owners to design solutions that meet their needs
- Develop the security architecture, develop detailed design, and provide support to help integrate security controls during solution deployment
- Define PAM Governance Frameworks and PAM Requirements
- Assess and Analyze the environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, target architectures and a roadmap
- Educate the business and IT stakeholders on the Security Solution Architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and security guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture
- Develop support documentation and perform knowledge transfer
- Define standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and implementation/deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
- Lead and mentor team members, including coaching junior engineers and architects.
Special Note: Experience in PAM solutions and their implementation is a mandatory requirement.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security / Cyber experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions for enterprise organizations
- Hands on experience with BeyondTrust, CyberArk or other PAM solutions
- 3+ years of experience in gathering PAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing or implementing PAM systems.
- 3+ years of experience with defining PAM strategy and roadmaps for clients
- Experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
- Hands-on Java/J2EE programming experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts
- Travel to client sites may be required
- Self-starter, fast learner
- Previous consulting experience (asset)
- Ability to be secret cleared (mandatory)
- Java or other programming languages (asset)
- French speaking (asset)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field from a reputable university
- Industry certifications, including CISSP, CISM, CIA, etc (asset)