Location: Canada and U.S.
Terms of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent
Who We Are: KeyData (www.keydata.ca) is a Canadian leader in cybersecurity services, offering IAM and PAM consulting/advisory services, systems integration services, managed services, and training services. KeyData specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) as well as Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM). We conduct current state assessments focused on regulatory compliance requirements and best practices. We work with a broad range of Fortune 500 clients across all industry sectors, including but not limited to financial, insurance, healthcare, government, telecom, energy and electric power.
- Prepare project plans including scheduling, costs, and resources
- Provide expert technical leadership, guidance and oversight to highly complex, diverse, visible and enterprise wide information technology initiatives
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Asses and facilitate resolution of all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Facilitate the creation of project scope and deliverables
- Provide updates to relevant business stakeholder
- Identify and manage interdependencies within your project and to other projects/programs
- Track milestones and deliverables using MS Project and other appropriate tools
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management leading software development projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management service delivery management
- Experience managing large and complex SailPoint (preferred) enterprise-wide IAM implementations
- Solid technical background in software development
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Superior oral and writing skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Solid experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision managing
- Knowledge of and experience with security regulations, standards and processes
- PMP certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity or related field