Terms of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent
- Gathering requirements, planning, and coordinating the successful implementation of role-based access controls.
- Interview technical and business stakeholders
- Conducting cross-functional role-modeling exercises with both business and technical users
- Build an integrated layer of business roles and enabling a standardized approach.
- Role analysis to find loosely coupled roles that are redundant or overlapping. Work with stakeholders to create roles that accurately reflect the organization’s job functions.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify Segregation of Duties (SOD) and defining policy in IAM software to enforce that policy.
- 5+ years’ experience in IAM solutions and products
- 3+ years’ experience in Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodologies and entitlement management.
- Experience participating in cross-functional role-modeling exercises with both business and technical users.
- Hands-on experience with SailPoint IIQ and SAP Roles, specifically role development, mining and analytics is an asset.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL) is preferred
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) is preferred
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with business and IT stakeholders.
- Experience with core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaborative tools (SharePoint) a plus
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology and Security, or equivalent degree.