Location: Toronto and Ottawa
Terms of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent
Who We Are: KeyData (www.keydata.ca) is a Canadian leader in cybersecurity services, offering IAM and PAM consulting/advisory services, systems integration services, managed services, and training services. KeyData specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) as well as Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM). We conduct current state assessments focused on regulatory compliance requirements and best practices. We work with a broad range of Fortune 500 clients across all industry sectors, including but not limited to financial, insurance, healthcare, government, telecom, energy and electric power.
Who are We Are Looking For: KeyData is looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to join our growing team of Identity and Access Management (IAM) experts.
As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will use your knowledge of master data management and data modelling, combined with your experience to help develop a master data model for our clients varied identity management needs and HR-related systems.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience developing master data models or enterprise data models within large organizations, working with complex data sets related to identity attributes and/or personnel data. You have experience with large-scale infrastructure or application implementations, Big Data solutions, relational data modelling, and have helped other organizations scale data and improve processes.
You are an expert with data, a technical wizard at heart with a knack for learning, possess good object-oriented programming knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills, an uncanny attention to detail, and obsessive organizational skills. A background in Healthcare and Life Sciences is an extremely valuable asset.
- Elicit data requirements and quickly understand data processes, based on system and schema review
- Create requisite data deliverables (e.g. ERDs, dimensional models, reference data models)
- Identify process triggers, gaps, improvement opportunities, and strategic resolution for resolving data quality issues as well as process gaps
- Lead enterprise buy-in on conceptual data models, data-quality improvement tasks and activities
- Lead the development of functional or technical requirements documentation related to enterprise data alignment
- Communicate to clients and others regarding aspects of both the solution and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Provide training and mentoring to team members as required
- Assist with managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Maintain a strong client-focus and desire to provide service excellence
- Preference for candidates with doctorate or graduate degrees in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, Information Management, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years experience as part of an enterprise software company, security consulting or systems integrator.
- Deep technical understanding or previous working experience in any of the following disciplines: Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Data Modelling, Data Engineering, Data Architecture.
- Experience working with data visualization and data modelling tools, and extensive experience analyzing data using SQL or other tools.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodologies.
- Enterprise HR system knowledge (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, WorkDay, and other directories).
- Experience with Identity Management systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell, SailPoint) a plus.
- Experience with machine learning and advanced analytical techniques a plus.
- Ability to work independently, lead clients and other senior team members to execute your vision.
- Previous experience delivering large, complex implementations from inception to go-live.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills when working with clients and partners, with strong attention to detail, presentation and clarity.
- TOGAF or an Open CA Enterprise Architecture certification is extremely valuable.