Exciting career starter opportunity to help you grow and develop your sales or business development career in a red-hot industry. Training will be provided in several cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. Opportunity to travel and meet partners, clients and executives.
Salary: Total $90,000 CDN on target earnings (OTE) | $60,000 - $70,000 CDN Base + $20,000 CDN Incentive Compensation.
Terms of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent
Who We Are: KeyData (www.keydata.ca) is a leader in cybersecurity services, offering consulting/advisory services, systems integration services, managed services, and training services in the multi-billion-dollar Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) markets. Our approach is to lead with consultative assessments focused on regulatory compliance requirements and best practices. We work with a broad range of Fortune 500 clients across all industry sectors, including but not limited to financial, insurance, healthcare, government, telecom, energy, and power.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly Call Planning in terms of how time will be spent
- Developing scripts with Sales people and marketing people
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients and nurturing those that have some potential, but not quite “sales ready”.
- Securing meetings and ensuring meetings are scheduled and acted upon by the designated sales person.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale, including price calculations
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Helping with RFP responses during any free time
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate student with outstanding academics (cumulative GPA greater than 3.3) [Must Have]
- Experience in the IT or security industry, such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, etc
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Accounting, Business Administration or other related degree.