Company Operating Name: KeyData Associates, Inc.
Business Address: 130 King St. West, Suite 1800, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5X 1E3
Work Location: 130 King St. West, Suite 1800, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5X 1E3
Terms of employment: Fulltime, Permanent
Benefits: standard company benefits include medical, health stipend for dental and other benefits, cell phone and laptop
KeyData is a recognized leader in CyberSecurity advisory, strategy and system integration services specializing in Identity and Access Management and Privileged Account Management.
KeyData is the leading IAM/PAM Consulting and Systems Integration Services company in Canada. KeyData has partnerships with many of the leading technology vendors and is SailPoint's largest system integrator in Canada. Our clients include enterprises across all industry sectors in Canada, including government.
This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and customization of IAM (Identity and Access Management) software in large client environments, specifically Sailpoint Identity IQ. IAM is a key fast growing segment of the cybersecurity, risk and compliance industry. Your work will make an important contribution towards strengthening the client’s enterprise security and compliance capabilities and reducing cybersecurity risks. IAM is a “hot” and highly in-demand skill area across North America as the world-wide market for IAM is predicted to reach $10.39 B by 2018. You will be a key member of our Sailpoint systems integration team and work collaboratively with other members of the KeyData team and the client.
- Installation, integration and customization of the SailPoint IIQ software product in client environments.
- Developing Java custom code, custom connectors and interfaces with other enterprise or cloud-based systems like SAP and ServiceNow
- Communicating to clients and others about aspects of the product and about the implementation at the technical and/or functional level.
- Developing use cases, testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Interfacing with the client for requirements, customizations, product functionality and feedback
- Leading demos of configurations and customizations and general product OOTB features
- Preparing technical and user documentation
- At least five years experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include at least three years of SailPoint enterprise software development and implementation experience.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Three to five years of experience in the design of Sailpoint IIQ connectors
- Three to five years experience with the configuration and customization of SailPoint IIQ
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
- Experience with identity management provisioning systems, in particular Sun IdM
- Familiarity with Roles Based Access Control.
- Good communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with business requirement, design and documentation of Sailpoint IIQ.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Bachelor degree in engineering, software engineering is required
- English language proficiency required
Application Contact Name: Rosa Caputo