If you are an experienced Sailpoint Developer looking to become a “Super Star”, we have a place for you! Join the dynamite team! Enjoy a great salary and full benefits! No relocation needed! North American Systems Integrator.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint IIQ in client environments.
- Design and build customer specific workflows for access certification, as well as Joiner, Mover and Leaver within IIQ.
- Modify OOTB workflows to meet client requirements.
- Configure custom approval processes using OOTB framework.
- Develop OOTB integrations with ServiceNow or other ticketing systems.
- Develop IIQ Role strategy and implementation.
- Familiarity with IIQ manual provisioning forms
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Communicating to clients and others regarding aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Develop technical design document
- Develop technical operating procedures
- Provide training and mentoring to client resources.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- 3 years experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
- At least 2 years experience with Sailpoint IIQ R6 or higher. Hands on experience with Sun/IDM (formerly Waveset) implementations.
- Experience (2+ years) with installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint IIQ in client environments.
- Experience (3 years) in designing and building customer specific workflows for access certification, as well as Joiner, Mover and Leaver within IIQ.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
- RBAC experience
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree. J2EE and CISSP certification is a plus.